The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Tao Vitality, LLC (owner of TaoVitality.com). By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
We stand behind our products 100%, and your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you experience any fulfillment, shipping, or quality issues with an order, such as an incomplete or incorrect order, or if any damage occurred during shipping, please contact us within five business days to begin the return process.
No other product returns are accepted.
In order to receive a credit for a returned product, you must notify and get approval from one of our customer service representatives within five business days of receiving the order. Please contact us before shipping any product back for a return, as we will not accept any returns without prior authorization.
To receive credit for returned product(s), you must:
- Notify Customer Service within five business days of receiving the order to report the error or issue.
- Ensure that any products remain un-opened, un-marked, and in a sellable condition unless damaged in shipment.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Tao Vitality, LLC may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Tao Vitality, LLC assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by Tao Vitality, LLC and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. Tao Vitality, LLC provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that Tao Vitality, LLC provides.
Information Tao Vitality, LLC publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Tao Vitality, LLC products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Tao Vitality, LLC intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
IN NO EVENT WILL TAO VITALITY, LLC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY TAO VITALITY, LLC ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. TAO VITALITY, LLC PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Tao Vitality, LLC may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Review. WE DO NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THIS SERVICE AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, WE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
Due to governmental restrictions, we regret that we cannot accept reviews that include a medical or disease claim for a supplement. When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product.
- We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Medical or disease claims for supplements.
- These types of statements require express approval from the FDA. For example, you can say that a supplement did or did not help maintain your “cardiovascular health,” but you cannot say that it did or did not lessen your “angina,” because angina is classified as a disease.
iii. Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors.